Our 2018 initiatives include:
- Opening three sober living houses in Pahrump;
- Delivering education on the disease of addiction, coping and life skills to inmates in the local federal detention center, and in the Nye County jail;
- Bringing prevention classes to Pahrump Valley High School;
- Starting recovery-focused fitness training (pro-bono) to local residents in early recovery;
- Supporting the efforts of the local drug court in rehabilitating offenders;
- Building an additional 14 courseware modules to add to our library of offerings;
- Continuing programming with existing partners such as the Las Vegas Rescue Mission;
- Expanding our reach with like-minded partners in Pahrump, Greater Nye County, Las Vegas, and beyond.
We're not treatment. We're in the business of helping people learn how to stay stopped - FOR GOOD! What we provide supports treatment, law enforcement, mental health and medical providers in their goals of lowering rates of chronic relapse, and the wreckage of lives that follows.
Please contact Shelley directly at 702.600.2527 to learn more about how we serve individuals, clinical organizations, companies, non-profits and community organizations.